1. Login to Plesk.
2. Select Domain name.
3. Click on DNS Setting
4. A list of domains on that account will be displayed. Click on the domain for which you want to set the MX record priority.
5. The following screen will be displayed. In the ‘record Type’ drop-down menu, select ‘MX’.
6. When you select MX, a new list of fields will be displayed. Here, you have to enter all the information.
7. Click on the drop-down menu for the ‘Specify the priority of the mail exchange server’section and select the priority that you want to set. You can set a priority that ranges from 50 (the lowest priority) to 0 (the highest priority).
8. Click on‘OK’for saving the changes.