1. Login to the cPanel of yourdomain.com.
2. Locate and click on SSL/TLS Manager in the Security section.
3. Click on Manage SSL Sites under INSTALL AND MANAGE SSL FOR YOUR SITE (HTTPS) option.
4. Copy the certificate code that you received from the Certificate Authority including -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE----- and paste it into the Certificate: (CRT) field on the next page. The certificate files can be opened with the help of a any text editor in your computer.
5. Select the domain on that you wish to install SSL certificate and click on Autofill by Certificate button.
6. Copy and paste the chain of intermediate certificates (CA Bundle) into the box under Certificate Authority Bundle (CABUNDLE) if it is not filled.
7. Click on Install Certificate button.